Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lisa[_2_] lisa[_2_] is offline

Default microsoft word is locked

I can't seem to type or do anythign in my microsoft word, it is telling me
that I cannot modify anything because it is locked.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Are you using a trial version?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"lisa" lisa @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I can't seem to type or do anythign in my microsoft word, it is telling me
that I cannot modify anything because it is locked.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Doland Chris Doland is offline

What can I do I need this to complete a school paper by tomorrow
--
Chris Doland

"lisa" wrote:

I can't seem to type or do anythign in my microsoft word, it is telling me
that I cannot modify anything because it is locked.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you have an activated trial version of Word that has now expired you will
have to buy Word. It is not a free program! Which school requires you to
submit a paper on Christmas Eve?