James Trogdon

Default Page changes with printer change

I have an employee handbook that was written with Word 2000. If the
printer HP 2250 is chosen everything in the document looks fine. If I
choose the printer HP 9050 then I lose some of the my formatting. For
example, some lines will all of a sudden move over about a tab's length.
If I switch back to the HP 2250 driver then the document's format is
back to normal.

What is causing this and is there a way to fix it so both drivers work
correctly without re-formatting the document? Thanks for your help and
information.

James Trogdon

The problem turned out to be that the document was converted from
WordPerfect 6.x. The compatibility tab was set for WP so I set it to
Word 2000. I still had to go and fix the document spacing. But after
that, I could change printer drivers and the document didn't reformat
itself.