iamslover

Default Template for New business introduction

I am trying to locate a letter template to intoduce my new business. I make
gift baskets for pets. My target audience will be veterinary
clinics/hospitals, and groomers.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] mackmans51@gmail.com is offline

http://tutorialway.com/introduction-microsoft-word/