Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mendel Mendel is offline

Default Mail merge only used half the address from Excel - WHY?

I am doing a mail merge from an Excel document. There are 100 lines
(addresses). I definitely select ALL and chose to edit on the screen (ie
create a document). It only does the FIRST 63. WHY? I come a few days
later and it does all 100. Today I try to to envelopes and it does only 63
again. WHY?