Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TKB

Default why does only half my watermark appear?

On one page D A T appears as watermark, one the next page R F. It is suppose
to appear at DRAFT. Why????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Format | Background | Watermark | deselect Semitransparent.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"TKB" wrote:

On one page D A T appears as watermark, one the next page R F. It is suppose
to appear at DRAFT. Why????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Uncheck the "Semitransparent" box in the Watermark dialog box.