Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kellyd

Default I need to reinstall word 2002 and can't find my cd

In add/remove programs it shows that I had word 2002 but it will not let me
reinstall it without the cd. I can't find on the microsoft where I can
download it from there.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

No CD, no install. If your copy of Word 2002 came preinstalled
on your computer by the computer manufacturer, then you need to
contact the computer manufacturer for a replacement CD. If you
purchased a retail copy of Word 2002, then see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246 "How to replace lost,
broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware".