Jason Madison

Default How do I run a Mail Merge from a Web Page?

I want to display a web page listing various contacts from my Microsoft SQL
Server database.

When the user clicks on a contact a mail merge will run using data
associated with that contact from the database, generating a letter to the
contact.

What is the best way to achieve this functionality?

The mail merge should use standard Microsoft Office.

The web page is generated using asp or asp.net.

Michael_Corral

Using the latest version of Excel, they have more features for doing what you
trying to achieve, like XML for example. You could also create Macros in
Excel to perform the actions you desire.
--
Top Notch Admin