Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ross ross is offline

Default File Minimize/Maximize Buttons

I've lost my file minimize and maximize buttons for Word XP, SP2. I still
have my X to close out the file. I also still have my program command
buttons. This is the only program that is affected, so I'm assuming it's
something I've done, rather than an update problem.

I've already tried re-choosing my Windows scheme in Control Panel and can't
seem to find any setting under Options within Word. Can anyone out there
head me in the right direction to get them back?

Thanks
--
smither fan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When you have "Windows in Taskbar" checked on the View tab of Tools |
Options, each document opens in its own window. The buttons on the window
are therefore for the document, not the application.