Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jamesp jamesp is offline

Default getting rid of the vertical line showing track changed sentences

When I accept a track change in my doc, the vertical line in the left margin
adjacent to the the sentences containing the track change remains even
though the change was accepted. How do i get rid of this line?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Are you sure you have accepted all the changes on the line? Might you have
what Word sees as two changes - a deletion and an insertion - and only have
accepted one of them?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"jamesp" wrote in message
When I accept a track change in my doc, the vertical line in the left
margin
adjacent to the the sentences containing the track change remains even
though the change was accepted. How do i get rid of this line?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jamesp jamesp is offline

Default getting rid of the vertical line showing track changed sentenc

Thanks Tony for your prompt response. I had accepted all changes, and the
vertical line remained in place.