Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bo_Jack Bo_Jack is offline

Default 4.25 X 5.5 Printing -- Need Help Understanding What I Did 2 Years

About 2 years ago, I got some help from Suzanne Barnhill via this forum and
was able to develop on my own the Macro shown below. I cannot remember all
that I did then or what all of these commands mean. However, I do know that
with a page set up for 4.25 X 5.5 " paper and looking the way I want it to,
this Macro will cause four identical copies of the page to print on one sheet
of 8.5 X 11" paper -- one in each quadrant of the page. Question -- Is there
some set of commands that I can use directly from the print window in word to
accomplish the same thing for one specific page -- e.g., page 5. (I seemed
to figure it out a couple of years ago but have now forgot how). Word
version is 2002.

MACRO THAT WORKS FOR PAGES 1 THROUGH 10:

Sub Pages01thru10()
'
' Pages01thru10 Macro
' Macro created 8/10/2004 by
'
Application.PrintOut FileName:="", Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1,
Pages:="1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,3,3,3,3,4,4,4,4,5,5,5,5,6, 6,6,6,7,7,7,7,8,8,8,8,9,9,9,9,10,10,10,10", PageType:= _
wdPrintAllPages, ManualDuplexPrint:=False, Collate:=True, Background:= _
False, PrintToFile:=False, PrintZoomColumn:=2, PrintZoomRow:=2, _
PrintZoomPaperWidth:=0, PrintZoomPaperHeight:=0
End Sub

--
Best Regards,

Bo_Jack