Mark Garlick

Default How do I make hyperlinks appear properly?

Hi. I am using Microsoft Office 2002 (10.4219.4219 SP2) in XP Pro SP2.

Hyperlinks embedded in Word documents are not displaying as links. Instead
of displayng as undelined links, they are displaying in the following format:

{ HYPERLINK http://www.test.com }

I have tried repairing but to no avail. If I highlight the links and right
click, then select "select hyperlink", they do display okay, and I can click
on them as a usual link. But when I open the document againb, the dreaded {
HYPERLINK ... } is there again.

Any ideas?