Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Steve565656565656 Steve565656565656 is offline

Default WYSIWYG problem

Hello,

I am developing and populating a document using VSTO 2005 and MS Word 2003 SP2

.. Within the document is a table. In the table cells are XML nodes, where
I programmatically populate the XML Nodes in this table. Everything looks
good on screen and in print preview, but when I print the document, part of
the table border is not printing. Also, some of the text from one page will
get pushed down into the next page when its printed. Thus, it is not "what
you see is what you get". The borders of the table are solid line and I have
printed this document to multiple different printers and printer brands (HP,
Xerox, etc.) and I get the same result. However, when I print the document
from Word 2007, everything prints fine. I have about 300 users who are using
this application and the error I have just described is not persistent.

This document was originally created using VSTO and I initially posted to
that group, but when I strip away anything to do with VSTO from the document,
the document not being WYSIWG still persists so I was told to post to this
group from a VSTO MVP

Does anyone know of a solution to this? Is this a known issue with Word
2003? I have a two page document that I could email to anyone who is willing
to help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve