Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
deb deb is offline

Default Word 2007 Mail Merge w/Outlook doesn't show all fields

Wow! I am just amazed that Microsoft still hasn't done anything to make this
process easier. I am trying to set up a simple form file in Word 2007 that
gives me the option to select a contact from Outlook 2007 contacts and merge
the file.

WHen I click Select Recipients from the Ribbon I only get a handful of
fields from Outlook. How do I get access to ALL the contact fields?

THanks!