Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Melissa Melissa is offline

Default how do i type 'less than or equal to'

How do I type the symbol for "less than or equal to?"
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how do i type 'less than or equal to'

  1. Place your cursor where you want to insert the symbol.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Symbol" button in the "Symbols" group.
  4. Select "More Symbols" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
  5. In the "Symbol" dialog box, select "Mathematical Operators" from the "Subset" drop-down menu.
  6. Scroll down until you find the "Less-than or equal to" symbol (‰¤).
  7. Double-click on the symbol to insert it into your document.

Alternatively, you can also use the keyboard shortcut
PHP Code:
"Alt + 8804"
to insert the "less than or equal to" symbol. Simply hold down the "Alt" key and type "8804" on the numeric keypad, then release the "Alt" key.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

There are several ways to do it, but DON'T just underline a greater than or
less than symbol. That can give you problems later.

The wayI always use is Insert - Symbol. Then, with the font set to "Normal
Text" and the subset set to "Mathematical Operators," you should see both the
‰¤ and the ‰¥ symbols. Select the one you want and click "Insert."

Another way to do it is to type 2264 and then Alt-X for the less than or
equal to or type 2265 and Alt-X for the greater than or equal to.

I hope this helps.

Fred

How do I type the symbol for "less than or equal to?"

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Harvey Harvey is offline

If you have more complex mathematical equations and need to use more symboles
you can also use MS Equation.

1- Click where you want to insert the equation.
2- On the Insert menu, click Object, and then click the Create New tab.
3- In the Object type box, click Microsoft Equation 3.0.
it will give you a wide range of mathematical symbols and operators
--
Best regards,
Harvey

How do I type the symbol for "less than or equal to?"

Noah452 Noah452 is offline
Junior Member

Microsoft word is best for company work through this you have complete the work in few hours but you have must knowledge about the Microsoft word. I learn about Microsoft word from the best essay writing services 2021. He guides me on how to use this and how to update this you should text him he solve your problem.