Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pierewiet Pierewiet is offline

Default Mass mail with OE 6

Working with Word 2003, Windows XP Home, OE 6 and IE 7. OE and IE are
configured to be the default client.
In 2006 I tried to sent a letter in Word merge e-mail. Every time I found
the mail in Outlook which asked to be the default client!
Now, I tried it again with the same results. Outlook asked again to
be€¦..etc€¦, answer was NO and mail was sent away! Never ever used Outlook! I
did uninstall Outlook and there was no possibility to choose e-mail! System
1 day back, Outlook icon appeared agian and I can choose e-mail! This time I
get a message such as: €ścannt work it out, install Outlook€ť.
I there a possibility to sent mass mail with OE 6 without installing Outlook?
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm
I see in Windows Messaging Subsystem a subkey called MSMapiApps and
MAPI=1; CMCDLLNAME32=mapi32.dll; CMCDLLNAME=mapi.dll; CMC=1; MAPIX=1;
MAPIXVER=1.0.0.1; OLEMessaging=1 and also InstallCmd=rundll32
setupapi,InstallHinfSection MSMAIL 132 msmail.inf

What is still missing so it will work with OE?

Note: Iam a starter.

Thanks in advance,

Pierewiet