Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bdgeiger bdgeiger is offline

Default WORD 2008 FOR MAC WILL NOT OPEN. please help !!!

I go to click on Microsoft Word ON MY MAC. A window pops up saying,
"microsoft office setup assistant." it asks me first to either take a survey
or not. i've clicked on both. after you do that it takes you to a screen that
says "get started with microsoft 2008.", asking me to either learn more or
register. i have registered my product. I then click finish. a window pops up
asking me when and how i want to update my software. i click manually and
click check. I download all things missing. I click out of the update window,
and click into word again.

THE SAME BOX SAYING "MICROSOFT OFFICE SETUP ASSISTANT" COMES UP!
please teach me how to get this to go away! thanks!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

For general troubleshooting, see
http://word.mvps.org/Mac/TroubleshootingIndex.html.