Carol

Default thank you letter for doing business

Looking for a simple thank you letter from our business to our clients for
doing business with us.

Thanks
Jezebel

Dear client,

Thank you for doing business with us.

Yours faithfully,
Carol

Brevity is the soul of commerce.

"Carol" wrote in message
Looking for a simple thank you letter from our business to our clients for
doing business with us.

Thanks

pameluh

Dear Client,

As the year comes to a close, we know that you are likely very busy
preparing for the upcoming holidays. We are writing to thank you for your
continued support throughout this year and hope to continue working with you
throughout the holidays and into 2006.

This year, we [ list accomplishments/major events ]. Some of the
improvements we have planned for next year are [ list stuff here ].

We would like to continue [ describe the services you provide here ] for you
and are committed to, not only meeting but, exceeding your expectations in
the future.

Should you have any questions or desire any additional information regarding
the foregoing, please contact [ name , or myself ] at [ phone number ].

Very truly yours,

[ name ]

"Carol" wrote:

Looking for a simple thank you letter from our business to our clients for
doing business with us.

Thanks

Greg Maxey

Receiving such a patronizing letter would make me hurl my lunch. Customers
don't want your thanks. They want the product that they are looking for at
a price cheaper than anyone else can provide it. Save you postage and work
on improving quality and reducing price.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

"Carol" wrote:

Looking for a simple thank you letter from our business to our
clients for doing business with us.

Thanks

pameluh

While I understand your reasoning, I can say from personal experience that I
will will more readily do business with a company that provides me with a
service and is thankful and appreciative of my business than a company that
simply provides the service and sends me a bill.

"Carol" wrote:

Looking for a simple thank you letter from our business to our
clients for doing business with us.

Thanks

Greg Maxey

Then I would have to agree with Jezebel.

Dear Client,

Thank you.

Your faithfully,
Carol

P.S. In case you are wondering - Yes, the cost of the stamp and stationary
will be included in your next statement ;-)