Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kamekona Kamekona is offline

Default How can I make neon colors in Word 2007?

I would like to make a few new colors in Word 2007 because I make concert
fliers and need to use bright colors and am bored with yellow.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If your printer doesn't have neon ink, you aren't going to get neon colors.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kamekona" wrote in message
I would like to make a few new colors in Word 2007 because I make concert
fliers and need to use bright colors and am bored with yellow.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can't print neon colors without using neon inks, but you can choose from
among millions of colors in any version of Word from 2000 on.