Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jim

Default Print envelops from a mail merge document

I have created a mail merge form letter document in Word 2003 that selects
recipients from an Access 2003 database using a query. I would to print
evnelops to the recipients, which is based on the form letters, which has the
name and address' placed in the Address Block. I am trying not to create
another mail merge document for envelops, which will use the same query and
the form letter. Thanks in advance.