Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marianna2007 Marianna2007 is offline

Default Word 2007 - table, how to control line spacing

My table seemed initially correct.
However, when I opened again, the line spacing has become either
double-spaced or 1.5 spaced.
The lines have space above them in the cell.
I would like to change it to single-spaced.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can select all the cells you want to do this to, open the
Paragraph Format panel (Home Paragraph tiny arrow at the lower
right), and set the line spacing to Single or some value of Exactly.

Or you could do the same alteration to the style of the cells -- it
might be Cell Body.

You can set the margins from all four sides of each table cell in
Table Properties (for the whole table, by row, or by individual cell
-- it's the "Options" button on the Table and Cell tabs).