Abednegoevv

Default How do I move the Office task panes, e.g., from right to left?

Office Inside Out says one can move the Office (Word, Outlook. etc) task
panes from the right side to the left side of the window, but doesn't say how.
garfield-n-odie

Drag the task pane by its title bar to the desired position on
the screen.