Gary Stevens

Default Is there a template for Telephone Messages?

I need a template for people who receive phone calls and need to take
messages. Is there one here for Word, Excell or Powerpoint?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Forgive me for asking this but why in the world would you use Excel or
PowerPoint for a telephone message pad?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]