Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cbrit cbrit is offline

Default print multiple documents with track changes showing

I have approximately 600 documents I need to print, each one has the option
set to print track changes. When I select 10 documents to print with the
track changes showing they do not show, but when I print each one
individually they show. How can I print more than one document at a time and
still have the track changes showing?