Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AndyN

Default Print asking to save doc as .mdi

Whenever I select print, it pops up a 'save as' window, asking me to save the
document as a .mdi file. It doesn't print it, whether I save it like this or
not. How do I switch this off?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Andy,

Check in File=Print to see if you have the MS Office Document Image Writer selected as your current printer. If so, you may want
to choose a different printer

=======
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Pricing and Packages for '2007 Microsoft Office System'
http://microsoft.com/office/preview