Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
rpbilleaud rpbilleaud is offline
Junior Member

Default Changing font size without changing line spacing.

Hi all, I have what I think is a relatively easy to fix issue (I just don't know what the fix is). I'm in Word 2007 and am trying to make the first letter in a line of text larger than the remainder of the line - like in a story book - but when I just increase the font size of course it changes the line spacing. I tried going into the paragraph dialog and fiddling around with the line spacing but with no result because it changes the spacing for the entire paragraph. I'd appreciate whatever help you can give me. Thanks.