Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Grace L. Judson

Default Mail merge from Outlook - map job title?

For some reason, Word thinks "Job Title" is an unmapped field, and although
my Outlook contacts have "Job Title" as a field, it doesn't show up when I
open up the field mapping options.

In other words, I have no "Job Title" on my list of available fields to map
to when I try to do so.

Thus, all my marketing postcards have no job titles in their addresses. My
business contacts will be very unhappy!

Any help greatly appreciated!

Grace
Executive and Personal Coach
www.svahaconcepts.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

It doesn't think that, it knows it - because that field is not mapped when
you merge from Word. Start the merge from Outlook
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm.