Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
BotR BotR is offline

Default anchor line while merging

Im doing a mail merge with a form letter. I have 5 fields in the data for
the address. Not all the fields are used all the time. Sometimes the
address is only 3 lines long, sometimes 5. After I merge the data to the
form letter, the first paragraph after the merge fields starts on a different
line depending on long the address was.

My question, is there a way to anchor the start of a line so it doesnt
move. Just like anchoring a picture or text box. And no, I dont want to
use a text box for my letter. Or do I have to use €œIF€ field = blank, €œEnter€

Thanks