lsg

Default create fields in template forms so that pictures can be entered

When creating forms how can the fields be formatted so that pictures can be
entered instead of text?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?bHNn?=,

When creating forms how can the fields be formatted so that pictures can be
entered instead of text?

Word's form fields do not support pictures, only text. The Control Toolbox has
a control for images, but it doesn't support the USER inserting an image,
directly, you'd have to program it.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org