Jason

Default Watermarks & Graphics

Hi all

I've searched through a few posts to see if this question has been asked
before, but could not spot anything related to my question, so hopefully
someone can help

My document contains text and graphics. When I add a watermark, the
watermark sits behind the graphic. I have tried many PICTURE LAYOUT features
such as behind text, done other features such as ORDER and bring to top etc
etc, but nothing seems to work

Using Word XP if this helps

Any suggestions guys??

Cheers

Jace
Anne Troy

Well, Jason, a watermark generally sists behind text. What behavior do you
want?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Jason" wrote in message
Hi all

I've searched through a few posts to see if this question has been asked
before, but could not spot anything related to my question, so hopefully
someone can help

My document contains text and graphics. When I add a watermark, the
watermark sits behind the graphic. I have tried many PICTURE LAYOUT

features
such as behind text, done other features such as ORDER and bring to top

etc
etc, but nothing seems to work

Using Word XP if this helps

Any suggestions guys??

Cheers

Jace

Jason

I know it sounds a strange request, but yes I want the watermark on top of
the text, and of course u cannot (as far as I know) set a watermark in the
header (which at least will repeat on all pages), so is there a way without
pasting the item on all pages

Thanks