Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jen Jen is offline

Default Can't delete end-of-document section break!

I had a final page in my document which was preceded by a section break (new
page).

I have now deleted the final page and would like to get rid of the preceding
section break...as it stands now, I have an empty page at the end.

However, nothing I do seems to let me delete this section break! I've tried
delete, backspace, highlighting then deleting...I can see it there but
nothing happens when I click delete.

Is there some trick to getting rid of these things? I've had this problem in
the past but have always managed to get rid of it somehow...this one doesn't
want to budge!