JoyceJoseph

Default Prevent User from Changing Macro Security

I have set the security level in my word application. Now i want that the
users can use my application by they should not be allowed to change the
Macro security. The moment they try to access it, it should be disabled. How
can i achieve this.
Jay Freedman

JoyceJoseph wrote:
I have set the security level in my word application. Now i want that
the users can use my application by they should not be allowed to
change the Macro security. The moment they try to access it, it
should be disabled. How can i achieve this.

By design, you can't do anything with anyone else's macro security settings.
After all, if you could do it, so could a malicious hacker. The best you can
do is to tell users what level is needed to run your application and tell
them what will (or won't) happen if they change it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman