Ron

Default Word macro security warning.

Click on Tools Templates and Add Ins... , and remove the checked mark
WFWRD2K2.dot or instead of removing you can click on Tools/macros/settings.
and chnage to low.

"bazza_k" wrote:

When MS Word starts up I get the folowing message: "c:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\STARTUP\WFWRD2K2.DOT" contains macros. I am
asked whether I want to disable or not.

I have not set up or amended any templates. Why does this display & how can
I get rid of it?

Thnaks

Barry