Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ashfaq

Default typing two characters in one space (one over the other)

I would like to find out how to type two letters in one space, one on top of
another. e.g. / over e, or / over =, or ~ on top of _.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Overbar.htm

"Ashfaq" wrote in message
I would like to find out how to type two letters in one space, one on top

of
another. e.g. / over e, or / over =, or ~ on top of _.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Overbar.htm.

--