amim

Default How do I print hanging folder vinyl tab inserts in Word?

How do I print hanging folder vinyl tab 1/5 - cut inserts (each tab different
wording) from Word? In house filing purposes.
SVC

File File New, click the Letters and Faxes tab, select the Mail Label
Wizard. Select Create one label ...., click the Labels tab, selection