Margaret

Default Repeat information in a previous cell

I would like to be able to repeat information from one cell into another
without typing the information in the second cell. If I change the
information in the first cell I would also like it to automatically change in
the second cell. Any help would be appreciated.
Jay Freedman

Margaret wrote:
I would like to be able to repeat information from one cell into
another without typing the information in the second cell. If I
change the information in the first cell I would also like it to
automatically change in the second cell. Any help would be
appreciated.

Hi Margaret,

Bookmark the first cell, and insert a cross-reference to it in the second
cell.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman