Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jimbo Jimbo is offline

Default Spell check does not work in Word 2007?

I cannot get spell check to work in Word 2007 (using Vista). I purposely
missspell words and they are not underlined nor are the identified as being
misspelled when I check the spelling. I have checked the settings and am
using English as the language. Everything else looks ok.

Jim