rac

Default Bookfold, but with different margins each sides.

I'm having the same problem! But I can't find a solution... Beside that
"small" problem of the inside and outside margins being changed, i'm
facing another issue.

I want to print something like a book. And when I fold in the midle the
printed A4 sheet the text is never lined up, as it should be. how can i
solve this problem.

(I have some urgency, thanks)

Suzanne S. Barnhill Wrote:
When you use "Mirror margins" (which is the default in "Book fold"),
the
Inside margin should be the left margin on recto (right-hand,
odd-numbered)
pages and the right margin on verso (left-hand, even-numbered) pages.
Unfortunately, "Book fold" reverses Inside and Outside, so you have to
set
them to the opposite of what you want.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"rosz" wrote in message
...-
i want to print my document in bookfold style, so page 4 print
besides-
page-
1, and so on.
i'm using A3 paper, so i'm working in A4 paper for each pages.
if i set the booklet from page setup option, then the margin will
become
top, botom, inside and outside, while i want to make the margin for
each-
page-
are thes are the same. i mean, like each pages have the same margin,
left
margin are 3 and right margin are 4. while if i'm using the inside
and
outside margin, i will have for page 4, left 3 and right 4, but for
page-
1,-
left 4 and right 3. i mean, i cant set the margin exactly like i want
to.
sorry, my english are bad. but, i really need your help, thanks-

--
rac