Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dani Dani is offline

Default how to fax

I am trying to fax using microsoft word 2007 Vista with an HP Photosmart
6180 machine. I do not know how to do that. Can someone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Is the Photosmart listed in your printer list as both a printer and a fax
device? (That's how my HP multifunction device is listed, but it isn't the
same model as yours).

If so, in Word, print your document to the PhotoSmart fax device and fill in
any dialog that asks for the fax number to send to etc.

Peter Jamieson