Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default User Unable to Select Checkbox

Our site requires the use of a protected fill-in form, and we have a
user telling us that she is unable to check any boxes. Instead, she
gets the Check Box Form Field Options dialog box. I find this strange
since I've filled in the checkboxes (one click) at home and on our
network. I think it may be her version of Word or her preferences...
What do you all suggest?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!