Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ColemanNateAbigal Grandpa ColemanNateAbigal Grandpa is offline

Default How do I change the fields in the drop down box for SELECT NAMES?

First, this is an email question. So how do I post this to the email
discusion group?
Second, when I email to someone using I use the SELECT NAME drop down box.
That box displays the fields Name,Display Name,email type .... How do I
change it so that it removes the some of those fields and adds other fields
from the Contact list?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?Q29sZW1hbk5hdGVBYmlnYWwgR3JhbmRwYQ==?=,

First, this is an email question. So how do I post this to the email
discusion group?

Outlook provides the functionality for Word's Email, so try an outlook group.
Be sure to mention which version of Office you're using.

Second, when I email to someone using I use the SELECT NAME drop down box.
That box displays the fields Name,Display Name,email type .... How do I
change it so that it removes the some of those fields and adds other fields
from the Contact list?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org