Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Smithdorf Mike Smithdorf is offline

Default How to "finalise" dvd disc enable friend to see my pictures on TV

I hope this message gets through. I have a series of pictures from my digital
camera already on my PC and on a "LOGIK DVD + RE+RW 1-4 X Speed disc.
I want to enable my freind to see the pictures on his Televisokn set.
Soemone advised me to "Finalise" the DVD. I cannot find anywhere how to do
that?
Can someone help me please. I also cannot see the pictures on my TV set.
My friend gets a message that says the viewing ins only available on my
computer.
I have said I want to share the pictures. I use Roxio software.
Mike Smithdorf
&

Mark Ultra Mark Ultra is offline
Banned

Don't you want to try to do this with the help of the internet? Or just with the help of a USB flash-card
Gaston Gaston is offline
Banned

To be honest, I am sick of these problems and I am going to buy a good home theatre without such problems. For it, I have read epson 5040ub review and many others. My new device should be perfect for me and I am not going to be economical with this purchase.
FaserelliSanto FaserelliSanto is offline
Junior Member

Just as the ignorance of mobile technology can affect its application, the knowledge about its use and application is determinant for the success that your company can have with a mobile application. Determinant because the companies that develop skills and knowledge within their ranks are the ones with greater solidity manage to establish successful mobile applications. I know a firm https://www.hoverwatch.com/ that can help you only for €6.00 per month.