kdf_03

Default short page

Sometimes when I am typing, all of a sudden the top and bottom margins will
disappear, making one long piece separated by black lines. While I know it is
not affecting the paper when it is printed, it drives me crazy to see. What
do I do to make it stop? It stopped on its own before, but now it is stuck
that way, even when I open new documents. How do I reverse it?
Anne Troy

Perhaps you're suffering from the great new feature in Word 2003.
http://www.officearticles.com/word/n...osoft_word.htm
Or perhaps you're in Normal View? Hit View--Print Layout.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"kdf_03" wrote in message
Sometimes when I am typing, all of a sudden the top and bottom margins
will
disappear, making one long piece separated by black lines. While I know it
is
not affecting the paper when it is printed, it drives me crazy to see.
What
do I do to make it stop? It stopped on its own before, but now it is stuck
that way, even when I open new documents. How do I reverse it?

Anne Troy

You're welcome!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com