Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joemon Joemon is offline

Default Embed zip file in word

I embedded a zip file in word document and send it as a mail to another
person.Now the remote party is complaining that he is not able to open the
zip file which has been embeded in word file.Is it possible for me to unembed
the zip file.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Only if you have the original word document format file. It will not be
extractable from the html e-mail.