Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default Copy & Paste......

What version of Word are you using? What View are you working in?
Wrapping style of "box" is new one on me, can you describe what wrapping
style icon you are using? A good style to use would be In Line With Text,
then the image will go exactly where the cursor is. If you change the pasted
picture's Layout to InLine WithText what happens? Does the "shadow" disappear?
Please can you describe the paste process, where is the image coming from?
Why not use Insert Picture from file?
DeanH

"Steven77" wrote:

Hi!! I'm really struggling with this one and wondered if anyone could
help.
I've just typed up a 15 page document and would like to paste 1 or 2
images onto each page. My problem is that when I paste an image
(wrapping style - 'box') a blank space the same size as the image
appears on the page before!!??

Obviously the word document gets larger as more images are pasted, and
its gonna end up being 22 or pages long. But how do I stop these spaces
appearing?

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks!!

Steven

--
Steven77

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Steven77 Steven77 is offline

Hi!! I'm really struggling with this one and wondered if anyone could
help.
I've just typed up a 15 page document and would like to paste 1 or 2
images onto each page. My problem is that when I paste an image
(wrapping style - 'box') a blank space the same size as the image
appears on the page before!!??

Obviously the word document gets larger as more images are pasted, and
its gonna end up being 22 or pages long. But how do I stop these spaces
appearing?

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks!!

Steven

--
Steven77

Cut, paste, and copy Sailor Microsoft Word Help 1 February 13th 08 11:18 AM
Copy & Paste Nick New Users 2 April 8th 07 10:44 PM
Select all, copy and paste doesn't copy the header Jmill Microsoft Word Help 3 January 18th 07 10:32 PM
won't copy and paste Pelliott Microsoft Word Help 1 January 29th 06 10:31 PM
How do I get copy/paste to copy/paste text and not the whole page Carol J. Microsoft Word Help 1 May 6th 05 09:03 PM