Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Scott[_3_] Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Return to original place

In one document, I notice a word in blue underlined and if I click it while
holding down Ctrl button, it goes to a set destination. Can someone advise
me how to go back to original place.

Thanks,

Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"Scott" wrote:

In one document, I notice a word in blue underlined and if I click it while
holding down Ctrl button, it goes to a set destination. Can someone advise
me how to go back to original place.

One way is to use the Web toolbar and its "Back" button (Arrow to the left).

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Scott[_3_] Scott[_3_] is offline

"Jean-Guy Marcil" 在郵件
news
"Scott" wrote:

In one document, I notice a word in blue underlined and if I click it
while
holding down Ctrl button, it goes to a set destination. Can someone
advise
me how to go back to original place.

One way is to use the Web toolbar and its "Back" button (Arrow to the
left).

Jean,

Where is the Web toolbar?

Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Scott[_3_] Scott[_3_] is offline

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" ¦b¶l¥ó
¤¤¼¶¼g...

"Scott" wrote:

In one document, I notice a word in blue underlined and if I click it
while
holding down Ctrl button, it goes to a set destination. Can someone
advise
me how to go back to original place.

One way is to use the Web toolbar and its "Back" button (Arrow to the
left).

Suzanne,

Thanks for your useful advice.

Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Right-click on any toolbar to get the toolbar menu and check Web. You can
also, through Customize, add the Back button to another toolbar if desired.

"Scott" wrote in message
"Jean-Guy Marcil" ???
news
"Scott" wrote:

In one document, I notice a word in blue underlined and if I click it
while
holding down Ctrl button, it goes to a set destination. Can someone
advise
me how to go back to original place.

One way is to use the Web toolbar and its "Back" button (Arrow to the
left).

Jean,

Where is the Web toolbar?

Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Scott[_3_] Scott[_3_] is offline

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" ¦b¶l¥ó
¤¤¼¶¼g...
Right-click on any toolbar to get the toolbar menu and check Web. You can
also, through Customize, add the Back button to another toolbar if
desired.

Suzanne,

Fantastic!! Thanks.

Scott

"Scott" wrote in message
"Jean-Guy Marcil" ???
news
"Scott" wrote:

In one document, I notice a word in blue underlined and if I click it
while
holding down Ctrl button, it goes to a set destination. Can someone
advise
me how to go back to original place.

One way is to use the Web toolbar and its "Back" button (Arrow to the
left).

Jean,

Where is the Web toolbar?

Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Right-click on any toolbar and choose Web.

"Scott Xe" wrote in message

On 19/03/2008 1:07 AM, in article
, "Jean-Guy Marcil"
wrote:

"Scott" wrote:

In one document, I notice a word in blue underlined and if I click it
while
holding down Ctrl button, it goes to a set destination. Can someone
advise
me how to go back to original place.

One way is to use the Web toolbar and its "Back" button (Arrow to the
left).

Jean,

Where is the Web toolbar in Word?

Scott