Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bruce52 Bruce52 is offline

Default Can't get rid of tab markers in Word document

I must have made some configuration change because every Word 2003 document
now has an "L" or inverted L in all 4 corners of the document at the margin
setting. The markers don't print, but it is aggravating to always see them. I
have tried everthing I can think of to have them deleted or not show.
Help!!!!!!

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

These are cropping marks, and seeing them indicates that certain Asian
languages have been enabled on your computer. See the following article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839371

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible