Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SeanO SeanO is offline

Default Change the print are for a header

I am using woor 2007 and i have just creasted a new header. But as part of
the header I have used a thick line that goes from one side of the page to
the other. This causes a problem as it is outside the print area.
How can i change the print area in the header so this prints and not effect
the rest of the layout of the document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod macropod is offline

Hi Sean,

If you save the file as a PDF and print that, everything should be OK. The reason Word complains is that the printer driver tells it
that it can't print that close to the edge. PDFs have no such limitations.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]