Manual printing of loaded document

Default How do I print a docment on special paper loaded after document i.

I remember when I used a network printer, away from my cube, I was able to
delay the printer to manual input after I had loaded special paper such as
labels or envelopes. Where do I find it?
Conan Kelly

Manual Printing...

I see it has been 2 days since you posted and no one has replied.

When you have your "Print" dialogue box up ([CTRL] + P or FilePrint...)
there should be a "Properties" button (for some reason "Preferences" is stuck
in my mind-if you see a "Preferences" button, try that. it will probably be
the same thing as "Properties") up by the name of the printer you are
printing to (where you select your printer). That should take you to a
dialogue box specific to the printer you are printing to. This is where you
should be able to select "Manual Feed" or other trays. If I remember
correctly, this dialogue box differs from printer to printer. If your
printer doesn't support manual feed, then this will not be available to you.
It depends on what printer/print driver is installed on your computer.

I hope this helps,

Conan Kelly