How do I save music into Microsoft music?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 19th 09, 01:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
How do I save music into Microsoft music

Default How do I save music into Microsoft music?

I want to add music to Microsoft Movie maker but I don't know how to save
music to my files. PLEASE help! Thank you for your time =D

i want to add background music to microsoft word files STONE-AGE Tables 1 May 3rd 08 03:11 AM
How do I save a File that I've hyperlinked music into? Gabriel Solares Martinez Microsoft Word Help 1 April 29th 08 09:33 AM
music dover Microsoft Word Help 1 March 9th 07 03:07 AM
Music clips or music files Marsandie New Users 0 January 22nd 07 06:57 PM
Music Clips or Music files Marsandie New Users 0 January 22nd 07 06:56 PM