Dodger Jim

Default Page Setup Window

I have a multi-page document. I want the first page to print on letterhead
which is in one drawer of my printer and the rest of the document to print
from another drawer/plain paper. Two questions: 1) Where must my
cursor/insertion point be when I open Page Setup to adjust the settings for
the 2nd page and beyond? 2) When I open the Page Setup and click on the
Paper tab, I select "This Point Forward" first. I then look at the two
selection boxes above for the various printer sources. Over the first one it
says "First Page" and over the second box it says "Other Pages." Is "First
Page" referring to Page 1 of the document or is it referring to Page 2 which
at this point is the "First Page" I am working on with Page 3 being the next
page of the "Other Pages?"

Thanks!

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm for complete
instructions on creating letterhead. You should not need more than one
section. In choosing the paper source, your insertion point can be anywhere
in the section; the first page of the section will print from the tray you
set for "First page," the rest from the tray for "Other pages."